Inspire Joy During This Season of Giving
It’s that time of year again! The holiday season is upon us and you may be thinking about all the wonderful festivities that await; holiday parties, spending time with friends and family, sharing laughs around the table while enjoying your favorite meals, and exchanging gifts.
But, for many of the 685 individuals with disabilities we support, the holiday season can be especially lonely and cheer can be hard to find. Especially since most are living on a fixed income, and often can’t afford some of the simple things we often take for granted.
That is why we are reaching out to you today to ask for your support. With your help, we can make sure no one is forgotten this holiday season.
Your sponsorship at any level will help us provide a wonderful meal and gifts for the individuals we support, bringing smiles to their faces and brightening their holiday season. In return, we will recognize your generosity by including your name/logo on the event banner*, in the January edition of our Moments that Matter newsletter, in blog posts on our website, and in posts across our social media platforms.
It’s the season of giving, so please open your heart and your wallet, and join hands with the staff, volunteers, and supporters of Columbus Center for Human Services and Be A Holiday Hero!
They are counting on us, and we are counting on you. Together, we can make the magic of the holidays shine through!
Available sponsorships include:
- Tinsel & Tidings: $6,000
- Will provide a wonderful holiday meal and gifts for 102 of the individuals we support
- Sleigh Full of Cheer: $5,000.00
- Will provide a wonderful holiday meal and gifts for 85 of the individuals we support
- Stocking Stuffers: $2,500.00
- Will provide a wonderful holiday meal and gifts for 43 of the individuals we support
- Holly & Jolly: $1,000.00
- Will provide decorations, activities, and photos with Santa
- Festive Friend: $500.00
- Will provide gifts for 10 of the individuals we support
*Deadline for banner inclusion is 11/26/19