You can help ensure that adults with developmental disabilities are able to live meaningful, empowered lives.
Your contribution helps us continue providing the quality programs and services that enhance the dignity, respect, and independence of the individuals we support. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. today.
Giving to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. has never been easier!
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please fill out the secure online form by clicking the Give Now button below, and thank you for your support!
Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. accepts in-kind donations as well! Your in-kind donation helps to ensure that the individuals we support have what they need to live their most independent lives. Items that are most frequently needed are:
- Including men’s and women’s shirts, pants, sweatshirts, coats, hats, gloves, swimwear, and athletic wear.
- Personal Care Items
- Household Goods and Furniture
- Sports & Recreation Equipment
- Including computers, tablets, cameras, phones, televisions, radios, etc.
- Art Supplies
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please fill out the form below. Thank you for your support!
Use your Kroger Plus Card and help make a difference!
Supporting Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (CCHS), has never been easier! Just shop at Kroger and scan your Plus Card!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Scroll down to find your location and click “Enroll Now”
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (84715) and click “Save”.
You’ll start earning rewards for CCHS right away on purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card.
Learn more at www.kroger.com/communityrewards and thank you for your support!