You can help ensure that adults with developmental disabilities are able to live meaningful, empowered lives.
Your contribution helps us continue providing the quality programs and services that enhance the dignity, respect, and independence of the individuals we support. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. today.
Giving to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. has never been easier! There are many ways you can help support our organization:
- Support the CCHS Annual Fund
- Your gift of any amount will make a difference in the lives of those we support.
- Choose a one-time gift, annual gift, or monthly gift; whatever works best for you and your budget.
- Become A Holiday Hero
- Your gift of $40 or more will provide a wonderful holiday meal and gifts to an individual in need.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please fill out the form below, and thank you for your support!
Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. accepts in-kind donations as well! Your in-kind donation helps to ensure that the individuals we support have what they need to live their most independent lives. Items that are most frequently needed are:
- Including men’s and women’s shirts, pants, sweatshirts, coats, hats, gloves, swimwear, and athletic wear.
- Personal Care Items
- Household Goods and Furniture
- Sports & Recreation Equipment
- Including computers, tablets, cameras, phones, televisions, radios, etc.
- Art Supplies
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Melissa Combs to arrange a drop-off or pick-up.
Thank you for your support!
Help us ensure the arts remain accessible to everyone! Become a sponsor for Open Door Art Studio & Gallery’s 2018 Exhibition Season today!
Open Door Art Studio & Gallery is a creative space where artists with developmental disabilities can develop unique, artistic voices and access opportunities afforded through the arts. By providing individualized support, we empower artists to achieve their goals through community partnerships, creative expression, and representation.
By sponsoring an exhibition (view exhibition calendar), you play a key role in ensuring a successful opening night and enhancing the experience of the community and the artists that Open Door represents. Your sponsorship will help cover exhibition-related expenses such as art supplies, promotional materials, and opening reception costs such as food, beverages, and raffle items.
Your generous support will be recognized on all print and digital promotional materials for the exhibition, on our website, and across our social media platforms. Thank you for your support and we are grateful to have such wonderful partners and advocates who believe in our mission.
Use your Kroger Plus Card and help make a difference!
Supporting Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (CCHS), has never been easier! Just shop at Kroger and scan your Plus Card!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Scroll down to find your location and click “Enroll Now”
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (84715) and click “Save”.
You’ll start earning rewards for CCHS right away on purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card.
Learn more at www.kroger.com/communityrewards and thank you for your support!