Director’s Download: Week of January 29, 2018
- This week Lashonda Richardson and Jamie Downs, Discovery Community Coordinators, present Director’s Download. Find out how CAC gives every individual the opportunity to participate in integrated community experiences and form relationships with other community members on our website at http://bit.ly/2DMLgwY.
- W2s have been emailed! Please contact Sonja Nunamaker at 614-641-2900 x 3287 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding your W2. Your W2, just like your paycheck, requires you to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. If you need a copy printed, we have a Resource Library you can use. If for some reason you can not access your email or the attachment, please contact Sonja. All requests will be printed daily and will be available at the Corporate front desk after 3 pm.
- Join Open Door Art Studio & Gallery for Animal Kingdom, an exhibition featuring creatures big and small. Their artists are wild about the wild, and invite the public to embrace its animal nature for the first ever Open Door artist-curated exhibition!
Exhibition will be on view Jan. 8th – Feb. 2nd
- Please mark your calendars for our Valentine’s Dance scheduled for Tuesday, February 13th from 6 pm – 8 pm in the CAC Multi-purpose room. Snacks and drinks will be provided as well as some great music. Please, make sure to bring your dancing shoes with you!
- There are three new wheelchair accessible vehicles in Supported Community Living!
- If you are interested in PNC Workplace Banking, please contact Tracey Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Educational Foundation of Ohio Health Care Association (EFOHCA) is offering scholarships for careers related to nursing, social work, and ancillary medical fields for those who are interested. Applications are available at www.ohca.org/scholarships. The deadline for applying is March 1, 2018. Winners will be notified in April.
- CAC will be having a new group of individuals joining us on February 5th. Please come say hi!
- Our new website has launched (www.cchsohio.org) Be sure to check out the calendar and latest news sections for updates and events going on at CCHS!
- Director’s Download will now be released every other Friday on payday. The next Director’s Download will be released on February 9th.
IMPORTANT: IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC INCIDENT REPORTING: Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. has moved to a paperless process for incident reporting. Effective immediately, all employees of CCHS, Inc., should utilize the new electronic incident reporting forms. By moving to a paperless process, we hope to increase efficiency and accuracy and reduce cost and time spent writing reports.
The new forms are easy to use and can be found by visiting the employee hub on our website: https://cchsohio.org/employee-hub/
If you have any questions or need support, please call or text the Incident Hotline at (614) 701 – 6993
Director’s Download is a weekly video series designed to provide company-wide updates in an easily accessible and quick format. Each video features important information, highlights events, and provides a vehicle for employee recognition.