Director’s Download: Week of January 22, 2018
- This week Christy King, Social Services Liaison, presents Director’s Download. Find out more about her role and how she advocates for the wants and needs of the individuals we work with on our website at http://bit.ly/2DAtnEN.
- Shoutout to Melissa Duckworth for creating the Fall Prevention training content and shoutout to Wendy for presenting it so well!
- Our new website has launched (www.cchsohio.org) Be sure to check out the calendar and latest news sections for updates and events going on at CCHS!
- The therapy room at Park West will be ready in a week! We are hiring for the Therapy and Recreation Assistant position. Please contact Tracey Jones or apply online at cchsohio.org/careers if you are interested!
- Join Open Door Art Studio & Gallery for Animal Kingdom, an exhibition featuring creatures big and small. Their artists are wild about the wild, and invite the public to embrace its animal nature for the first ever Open Door artist-curated exhibition!
Exhibition will be on view Jan. 8th – Feb. 2nd
- Please mark your calendars for our Valentine’s Dance scheduled for Tuesday, February 13th from 6 pm – 8 pm in the CAC Multi-purpose room. Snacks and drinks will be provided as well as some great music and good times dancing. Please make sure to bring your dancing shoes with you!
- There are three new wheelchair accessible vehicles in Supported Community Living!
- Shoutout to the Johnstown and CAC team! They received great compliments from the recent surveyor.
- Columbus Center for Human Services is now a member of Ohio Health Care Association and Ohio Center for IDD.
Director’s Download is a weekly video series designed to provide company-wide updates in an easily accessible and quick format. Each video features important information, highlights events, and provides a vehicle for employee recognition.